INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 8 slices of sliced bread ◗ 8 slices of cheddar cheese ◗ 1 avocado ◗ 1/2 onion ◗ 150 g of cherry tomatoes ◗ Butter ◗ Olive oil ◗ 1/2 lemon ◗ Coriander ◗ Salt.
1. Peel and grate the onion. Peel the avocado, extract its pulp and put it in a bowl along with the onion, a tablespoon of oil, salt and a few drops of lemon. Crush until pureed.
2. Lightly butter the slices of bread on one side. Put an iron on the fire with the slices of bread with the face spread down and a slice of cheese on top. Hold until golden brown.
3. Chop some coriander branches. Then, spread 4 slices with the guacamole from step 1 and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro. Spread the cherry tomato slices and cover with the other 4 slices. Put a few more seconds on the iron and serve hot.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.2 Spinach Salad
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 300 g of fresh spinach ◗ 4 eggs ◗ 8 slices of fresh bacon ◗ 8 mushrooms ◗ 2 tablespoons of pine nuts ◗ Lemon juice ◗ Extra virgin olive oil ◗ 1 dl of Modena balsamic vinegar ◗ Pepper ◗ Salt.
1. Put the eggs one at a time on film with the help of a glass, put a few drops of oil and close by tying the packages with cooking wire. Poach in boiling water for 5 minutes approx. Reserve.
2. Make the slices of bacon in a pan, without oil, until golden brown. Laminate the mushrooms and water with lemon juice.
3. Wash the spinach and drain well. Toast the pine nuts and prepare a vinaigrette by mixing the pine nuts with olive oil, vinegar and salt. Assemble the salads with the eggs, spinach, mushrooms, bacon and pine nut vinaigrette.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 15 min.3 Pasta with vegetables
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 350 g of pasta ◗ 1 carrot ◗ 1 leek ◗ 100 g of green beans ◗ 200 g of zucchini ◗ 50 g of Lombardy ◗ 300 g of fresh prawns ◗ 1 knife. sesame seeds ◗ 3 tablespoons soy sauce ◗ Extra virgin olive oil ◗ Pepper salt.
1. Peel the prawns. Heat a large skillet with two tablespoons of olive oil, add the prawns, sauté and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Mix well and remove from the pan. Reserve.
2. Peel and finely chop the vegetables, add to the shrimp pan, adding more oil if necessary and saute for approximately 7 minutes. Add the soy sauce and saute for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and then mix with prawns.
3. Cook the pasta in plenty of salt water until al dente. Drain well and mix with the sautéed vegetables and prawns. Serve hot accompanied by more soy sauce if desired.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.4 Fried noodles with prawns
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 200 g of rice noodles ◗ 200 g of fresh prawns ◗ 2 leeks ◗ 1 green pepper ◗ 2 garlics ◗ 2 knife. of soy sauce ◗ Extra virgin olive oil.
1. Peel the prawns and reserve the shells for another preparation. Chop the leeks, pepper and garlic finely.
2. Put a large skillet with plenty of olive oil on the fire. When hot, add the rice noodles and fry until they swell completely. Remove, drain on paper towels and set aside.
3. Remove the oil from the pan leaving four tablespoons and saute the vegetables over medium heat. Add the prawns and soy sauce, leave a few more seconds and serve with the noodles on top.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.5 Cream of tomato and sage
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 750 g of tomatoes ◗ 1 onion ◗ 1 garlic ◗ 1 red pepper ◗ Vegetable broth ◗ 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil ◗ 1 pinch of sugar ◗ 8 sage leaves ◗ Salt ◗ Pepper.
1. Clean, peel and cut the pepper in julienne. Peel, remove the germ and finely chop the garlic clove. Wash the tomatoes and cut into quarters. Peel, chop and saute the onion in a pan with a bottom of oil.
2. Add garlic, pepper, tomatoes and sugar. Salt and pepper Saute the vegetables for a few minutes, cover with broth, cover and continue cooking ten minutes. Remove from heat, shred and heat until ready to serve.
3. Fry the sage leaves in plenty of hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve the tomato soup with the sage leaves on top.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 25 min.6 Cod with potato and tomato
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 4 fresh cod fillets ◗ 4 potatoes ◗ 2 tomatoes ◗ 50 g of boneless green olives ◗ Extra virgin olive oil ◗ Garlic powder ◗ Oregano ◗ Pepper ◗ Salt.
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick slices. Put them in a large microwave-safe container; season with salt and pepper and water with extra virgin olive oil. Cover and cook for about 10 min. at maximum power.
2. Salpimentar the cod fillets. Place them on the potatoes. Wash and cut the sliced tomatoes; pepper them. Put them also in the microwave with potatoes and cod. Distribute the green olives, season with garlic powder and oregano and water with olive oil.
3. Cover the bowl and cook in the microwave 4-5 min. Let stand a couple of minutes, uncover and serve.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 600 g beef tenderloin ◗ 12 baby carrots ◗ 2 egg yolks ◗ 80 g salted butter ◗ Olive oil ◗ 3 tablespoons chopped chives ◗ 3 tablespoons chopped parsley ◗ Peppercorn ◗ Maldon salt.
1. Put the egg yolks in a saucepan and 1 knife. of water and keep on fire while stirring 5 min. Remove and mix with the butter; add parsley and chives and mix well. Wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and leave in the fridge.
2. Cut the sirloin into thick strips. Put them in a bag suitable for cooking and with airtight closure. Put a pot of water on the fire and the bag with the sirloin. Leave on fire for 10 minutes. Remove.
3. Cook the carrots for a few minutes in boiling water. Put an iron on the fire. Paint with a little olive oil and, when it is very hot, put the meat strips and saute for a moment to brown. Remove and serve with the butter and cooked carrots.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 30 min.8 Pepper Tortillas
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 4 potatoes ◗ 6 eggs ◗ 4 piquillo peppers ◗ Lettuce ◗ Tomato ◗ Extra virgin olive oil ◗ 1 bay leaf ◗ Pepper salt.
1. Peel and cut the potatoes in fine julienne. Heat a large skillet with plenty of olive oil. Fry the potatoes with the bay leaf until golden brown, remove the potatoes from the pan and set aside on paper towels.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix with the fries and piquillo peppers cut into strips. Salpimentar to taste.
3. Heat a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil. Put a quarter of the egg mixture and curdle on both sides. Repeat this same operation until you get three more tortillas. Serve the pepper tortillas with a salad of lettuce and tomato.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.9 Express Egg Flan
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 4 eggs ◗ 1/2 l of milk ◗ 6 tablespoons of sugar.
1. In a large bowl beat the eggs with 4 tablespoons sugar. Add the milk little by little while stirring.
2. Put a pan over low heat with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 of water. Keep over low heat until caramelized. Spread the caramel on the bottom and sides of a flanera.
3. Fill the caramelized flanera with the mixture of milk and eggs. Cover the flanera with aluminum foil. Put a finger of water at the bottom of the quick cooker and place the flanera in the pot. Cover and keep on fire for 4 minutes after the steam starts to come out (at 2). Remove, remove the flannel, let the flan temper and unmold.
Difficulty: Medium Time: 20 min.10 Crêpes de mascarpone
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 3 eggs ◗ 250 g of mascarpone cheese ◗ 250 g of flour ◗ 250 g of orange jam ◗ Orange juice ◗ 5 dl of milk ◗ 1 tablespoon of sugar ◗ 25 g of butter ◗ 1 kiwi ◗ 4 strawberries.
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, melted butter, milk and sifted flour. Pass the dough through a sieve, cover and let stand in the refrigerator. Heat a pan with butter, pour two tablespoons of the mixture and let it be done for a minute. Repeat until finished with the dough. Place the crêpes on top of each other and cover with a cloth.
2. For the syrup melt the jam in a saucepan, mix with the orange juice and strain.
3. Beat the mascarpone with the sugar and fill the crêpes. Serve with the orange sauce on top and with some slices of kiwi and strawberries.
Difficulty: Medium Time: 30 min.11 Soda and Ginger Smoothie
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 4 dl of vanilla ice cream ◗ 4 dl of seltz water ◗ 2 lemons g 60 g of sugar ◗ 60 g of brown sugar ◗ 1 vanilla pod ◗ 10 g of ginger ◗ 2 dl of water.
1. Make juice of 1 lemon and grate your skin. Peel the ginger and chop it finely. Put in a saucepan 2 dl of water, lemon juice, its zest and ginger.
2. Put the saucepan on the fire, add the white and brown sugar and keep on a low heat until the liquid is reduced and a more or less thick syrup forms.
3. Cut the other lemon into slices. Bathe them with the syrup and let dry on baking paper. Serve 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in each glass. Add seltz, a few tablespoons of ginger and lemon syrup and decorate with a slice of syrupy lemon. To serve.
Difficulty: Easy Time: 20 min.12 Lemon Custard
INGREDIENTS (4 people)◗ 3 eggs ◗ 2 egg whites ◗ 2 lemons ◗ 1 lemon peel ◗ 30 g of butter ◗ icing sugar.
1. Put the yolks with the sugar in a saucepan in the water bath and beat with the rods until they take body. Squeeze the two lemons and grate all the skins.
2. Slowly add the lemon juice, zest and butter. Continue beating for ten minutes or until the cream thickens. Remove from heat, let temper and fill individual containers.
3. Beat the egg whites with the sugar until stiff. With a spoon, put a portion on top of the custard. Sprinkle with sugar and put in the oven, with the gril on, for 2 minutes or until the surface is golden.
Difficulty: Medium Time: 30 min.